The Auralex DeskMAX is designed as a portable, lightweight, highly effective absorption treatment for run-and-gun recording, mixing & performance applications. Equally appropriate in the studio, classroom, or home office, the DeskMAX can be used anywhere boundary-mounted acoustical treatments aren't feasible or desired.
The new DeskMAX from Auralex is a completely portable and variable device that can be used in a variety of applications. The pair of 2'x2'x3" Studiofoam panels mount to the included desktop stands and can be used to tame unwanted reflections in recording studios, broadcast booths, classrooms, podcasts, home offices and more. DeskMAX is an ideal solution for musicians or voice over professionals working in rented spaces where boundary mounted acoustical treatments might not be feasible. The flexible, expandable and affordable DeskMAX is a great tool for any musician, recording professional, producer, voiceover or podcaster!
- Portable nearfield acoustic treatment
- Improves low-frequency monitoring accuracy
- Helps with insufficient rear-wall trapping
- Excellent behind nearfield monitors
- Perfect for voiceover work, podcasts and more!
- Loved by top engineers!
- (2) 24" x 24" x 3.5" Panels
- Reflective Rear Surface
- Perfect For Podcasting & Voice-Over Work
- Mounting Stands Included
- 3 Color Options: Charcoal, Burgundy & Purple