Mon-Fri 12PM-4PM EST
The Artesia A22XT is a professional 24-bit audio interface, offering maximum flexibility as a fully bus powered USB device with pristine audio quality. It features 2 analog inputs and 2 analog output channels with RCA connections, a microphone preamplifier with XLR input and support for +48V phantom power, a HI-Z instrument input for guitars (and others), a high quality headphone output and TRS line outputs.
The Artesia A22XT 24-Bit USB AudioBox Interface lets you record high-resolution 24 bit 96KHz audio to your laptop and other USB devices. Also included is the Bitwig 8 Track Artist DAW software with audio tracks, MIDI tracks, Native Effects, virtual instruments and third-party resources.
All monitoring from Master and Headphone monitoring can be controlled on the front panel. Master and headphone volume as well as monitoring are controlled on the front panel. On the software side, the A22XT provides low latency drivers with support for WDM, ASIO 2.0 and CoreAudio. If your looking for a powerful, portable and simple USB audio solution to turn your PC or MAC into a recording Studio, the A22XT is the perfect choice.
Bitwig 8 Track
A22XT includes a license of Bitwig 8-track. This trim and effective digital audio workstation, will let you start producing, performing and designing audio tracks like a pro. With Bitwig 8-track, you can start working right out of the box with no additional software needed. Record, arrange, improvise and perform with professional software developed by musicians, for musicians. The Bitwig 8-track DAW is a sketch pad for your musical ideas. Turn your computer into a professional recording studio!
Artesia A22XT 24-Bit USB AudioBox Interface Key Features:
- 2 input / 2 output 24-bit / 96kHz USB 2.0 Full Speed 24-bit Audio Interface
- Microphone preamp with +48V phantom power support
- Hi-Z instrument input with 1/4" connector
- USB bus powered
- Maximum 24bit/96kHz
- Line input with RCA connectors
- Line output with balanced 1/4" TRS connectors
- Headphone output with 1/4" connector
- ADC with 102dB(a) dynamic range
- DAC with 108dB(a) dynamic range
- Input / output monitoring controlled on front panel
- Master volume control on front panel
- Supports Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 with ASIO 2.0, MME, WDM and DirectSound incl. DirectWIRE support
- Supports Mac OS X (10.7 and above) via the native CoreAudio USB audio driver from Apple (no driver install required)
- Includes Bitwig 8-Track digital audio workstation software