Mon-Fri 12PM-4PM EST
The Audio-Technica AT829cW is a wireless clip-on/lavalier condenser microphone with a cardioid polar pattern. It is designed for professional business presentations, public speaking and theater performances. The microphone is intended to be worn on the clothing for excellent yet unobtrusive sound pickup. The wide-range capability of the microphone ensures clean, accurate reproduction with high intelligibility for speakers, presenters and other performers. The microphone's cardioid polar pattern provides a 120° angle of acceptance.The AT829cW includes a 55" permanently attached miniature cable. Its free end terminates in a locking 4-pin connector for use with Audio-Technica UniPak body-pack transmitters. The AT829cW comes equipped with a clothing clip and a windscreen.
- Ideal for professional business presentations, public speaking,
- theater performances.
- Clip-on lavalier mic provides crisp, full-sounding voice pickup.
- Excellent gain before feedback and suppression of background noise.
- Rugged design and construction for reliable performance.
- Terminated for use with all Audio-Technica UniPak wireless systems.
- Element: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Cable: 55", terminated for use with Audio-Technica UniPak body-pack transmitters
- Clothing clip