Mon-Fri 9AM-4PM EST
2-channel DJ Mixer with Dual USB Audio Interfaces, 16 Performance Pads and Effects Controls for Serato DJ, Onboard EQ/Filtering, and Magvel Pro Adjustable Crossfader
The black Pioneer DJ DJM-S11 is a professional 2-channel, 4-deck battle mixer for Serato DJ Pro and rekordbox, well suited for DJing in clubs, concerts, music studios, and live events.
Building upon the success of the DJM-S9 (and DJM-909), the DJM-S11 offers some notable upgrades including a 4.3" full-color touch screen, an enhanced design layout with larger performance pads, updated 32-bit DA converters, an improved Magvel fader, 22 built-in FX, new Beat FX, and direct USB connections for two computers and two controllers.
The DJM-S11 allows you to play up to four tracks simultaneously with tracks 3 and 4 showing on the 4.3" touch screen along with controls for accessing and loading tracks, tweaking EQs, looping, triggering Hot Cues, and more. Plus, you can use Dual Deck control to scratch, effect, adjust the volume of decks 1 and 3 (or decks 2 and 4) at the same time, or even seamlessly reassign tracks from deck 1 to 4 (or deck 2 to 3) via the Deck Move function to make the main decks available for your next track.
The DJM-S11 offers a clean layout for easy navigation, while the low-latency feel of the mixer allows you to perform effortlessly. The load button is larger allowing fast track selection, while the 16 performance pads have been enhanced for energetic battles. An added Scratch Bank enables users to instantly load scratch samples from four banks assigned in Serato Pro by simply tapping a pad.
The mixer inherits the high-density raw sound for the DJM-900NXS2 and provides 64-bit processing with 32-bit DA conversion, plus numerous premium audio technologies including dithering processing inside the DSP and a low jitter clock.
The rear panel sports two stereo RCAs for phono and CD/line per channel, plus a stereo RCA Aux input and a combo XLR-1/4" mic input. For outputs, the mixer includes balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA master outputs, dual 1/4" booth outputs, and two headphone outputs (1/4" and 3.5mm). Additionally, you can connect two computers via dual USB Type-B connectors and two controllers via dual USB Type-A connectors.
4.3" Touch Display
- 4.3" Touch Display with high frame rate, reference tracks and settings, and trigger FX
- The high-frame-rate color touch display on the DJM-S11 shows everything from waveforms to BPM information, allowing DJs to concentrate on what their hands are doing or look up to see how the crowd is reacting to the performance. It’s perfect for browsing tracks and it’s customizable for any preferred layout style
- The Touch FX screen can control two effects simultaneously by tracing one finger across the surface while the other hand is scratching with the crossfader, or finger drumming on the Performance Pads. The FX Setting screen allows users to save four sets of effect types and parameters, then instantly call them up in different scenarios such as battling, mashing up tracks, or playing a club set
- Touch MIDI offers four pages of presets that enable control functions in the DJ software without touching the laptop. The controls are also custom MIDI mappable, enabling unique, custom setups
Trigger the Customizable Echo
- Users on rekordbox or Serato DJ Pro can assign the Smooth Echo effect to their choice from a selection of controls, such as a fader or pad. Then, with a Smooth Echo dedicated button, the echo will trigger as soon as the relevant control is moved. With changeable parameters for the effect, this new feature allows DJs to create sounds while scratching or finger drumming
Deck 3/4 Control
- Play up to four tracks and easily create live mashups
- Deck 3/4 control offers two extra decks, accessible via the touch display, allowing DJs to pack more sounds into their sets, and play up to four tracks simultaneously. These additional decks include a range of controls such as EQs, Hot Cues, pitch bend and more, making it easier than ever to create live mashups of multiple tracks
- When combined with Serato DJ Pro, DJs have access to two powerful additional features, Deck Move and Dual Deck control. Deck Move enables users to reassign tracks from deck one to four, and deck two to three without interrupting the sound. This frees up the main decks to start playing the next track or scratching a new sample. With Dual Deck control, users can adjust the volume and effects parameters for two decks at the same time, or scratch two tracks simultaneously
- Low latency and larger pads allow you to perform Intuitively
- The DJM-S11 enhanced design allows DJs to easily navigate around the clean layout and feel the low-latency mixer respond to the performance. The Load button is now larger than the one on the DJM-S9, allowing for quick track selection. The eight Performance Pads are larger as well, making them easier to hit in energetic battles
- The new pad mode Scratch Bank enables users to instantly load scratch samples from four banks assigned in Serato DJ Pro by simply tapping a pad. Performers can load from a specified start point too, which is useful when dropping in full tracks during a routine. Activate Combo Pad mode in Serato DJ Pro to use up to four different pad modes simultaneously (two modes per channel, four pads per mode) and combine more features
- Crystal-clear sound faithfully reflects every performance nuance
- Under the surface of the DJM-S11 is a host of premium audio technology ensuring every detail of a performance is heard loud and clear. With studio-quality 64-bit mixing, dithering processing inside the DSP, low-jitter clock circuit and 32-bit high-quality D/A converter in the master output section, the mixer inherits a high-density, raw sound from the industry-standard DJM-900NXS2
Improved Magvel Fader Pro
- The DJM-S11 features an enhanced feel for the Magvel Fader Pro. This means users can scratch with more confidence, while the tougher coating around the crossfader area reduces wear to the top panel, preserving the mixer’s fresh look
- Feel supported when scratching
22 Built-In Effects Including New Beat FX
- Add texture to tracks
- DJs can spice up their sets with 15 Beat FX from the DJM-S9, plus seven new ones including Channel Fader Pitch and Helix. Users can instantly trigger the effects saved in four FX Banks and edit them via the touch display whenever needed. While using one of these effects, users can also trigger up to six more from the DJ software to create sounds never heard before
Direct USB Connections
- Ditch the hub
- There’s no need to use an external USB hub with the DJM-S11. Simply plug DJ controllers and other devices into the dual USB-A ports to use them. Two CDJs can be connected to use HID mode, and the mixer includes two USB Type-B ports allowing two laptops to be connected simultaneously for smooth DJ changeovers
Plug and Play and MIDI Mapping
- The DJM-S11 unlocks both Serato DJ Pro and rekordbox Performance mode when connected to a computer running either application, with no license activation key required. A voucher for the Serato Pitch ‘n Time DJ Expansion Pack is included, which enables key shifting and key syncing with perfect audio quality. And with the advanced MIDI mapping, users can assign every button, fader, and knob to control various features and functions in rekordbox and Serato DJ Pro