Mon-Fri 9AM-4PM EST
The Studiomaster C2 series are an ultra compact high quality mixer series, offering comprehensive features normally found on larger consoles in an attractive compact moulded case.
All units feature 2 band EQ on all channels, auxiliary for external effects processors, pan/balance control, and input gain and level controls. The output section is equally comprehensive with stereo outputs, playback/record on both RCA and USB (on C2S models), bar graph metering and headphone output .
Perfect for many applications, including home recording, live mixing, location mixing, monitoring, commercial/corporate uses and many other applications where an ultra compact mixing console is required.
- 6 inputs
- 2 mic channels
- 2 stereo channels
- 2 band EQ
- Channels: 6
- Mic Inputs: 2
- Stereo Inputs: 4
- Frequency Responce: 20Hz G 20kHz (+/-1dB)
- Distortion: <0.08% @ -10dBu
- Residual Noise: <-98dB
- Gain Range: 0dB to +45dB(Mic), -20dB to +25dB(Line)
- Input Impedance: 20k ohm(bal) 24k ohm(un-bal)
- EQ: Hi, Lo
- Maximum Output: +21dB +/-2dB
- Output Impedance: 1k ohm(record), 25k ohm(headphones)
- USB: N/A
- Dimension W*H*D: 244x165x75 (mm)
- Power Supply: Wall adaptor 100-240V ~ 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 11W