Audio-Technica ATH-E50 Professional In-Ear Studio Monitor Headphones
Estimated Shipping Widget will be displayed here! (with custom color)
The Audio-Technica ATH-E50 features specially designed housings that provide excellent isolation, ensuring confident, comfortable stage performance. To address the evolution of modern music production, this model also excels at providing a consistent reference in every sonic environment, making it the ideal choice for the producer on the road.
The sound isolation and comfort offered by the ATH-E50 are enhanced by the four sizes of included silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L), which allow you to create a custom fit. The ATH-E50 also comes with a detachable 5.2ft cable, with newly developed A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones and a 3.5mm stereo mini-plug output, and a carrying case.
- Powerful single balanced armature drivers provide an accurate full-range response
- Flexible memory cable loops over ears for a custom fit and long-wearing comfort
- Specially designed housings provide maximum isolation, allowing you to focus on the music
- Detachable 5.2ft cable, with newly developed A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones, offers exceptional durability and optimized audio performance (also available separately as the EP-C)
- Type: Balanced armature
- Frequency Response: 20 - 18,000Hz
- Sensitivity: 107dB/mW
- Impedance: 44Ω
- Weight: 0.3oz, without cable
- Cable: Detachable 5.2ft with A2DC connectors
- Connector: 3.5 mm gold-plated stereo mini-plug, L-shaped
- 1/4" adapter
- Silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L)
- Carrying case
- 2 year limited - U.S.