Mon-Fri 9AM-4PM EST
The Mackie 402VLZ4 4-channel mixer features the flagship Onyx mic preamps in an ultra-compact design that is an industry leading performer ideal for professional low-input applications.
From every input to every output, the 402VLZ4 is designed to provide the highest headroom and lowest noise possible for maximum signal integrity.
Plus, it truly is "Built-Like-A-Tank" with a ridiculously rugged solid steel chassis and high contrast controls for ultimate tactile control.
And with features like intrument level inputs, phantom power and level metering, the 402VLZ4 is the premier mixer of choice for anybody who's big on performance, but light on inputs.
Perfection Of Compact Analog Mixer Design
Mackie relentlessly pursues the perfection of the compact mixer. VLZ4 ups the level of sonic quality at every level, featuring Mackie's flagship Onyx mic preamps and premium components from front to back. The result is the most rock solid, the most easy to use and, yes, the best sounding compact mixer ever created.
The Original No-Nonsense Compact Mixer Series
Now featuring Mackie's flagship Onyx mic preamps, the comprehensive Mackie VLZ4 line delivers the proven feature set, high-headroom/low-noise design and "Built-Like-A-Tank" construction that created an industry more than 25 years ago. From every input to every output, VLZ4 is optimized to deliver professional-quality results each and every time.
- 4-channel mixer featuring Mackie's signature high-headroom, low-noise design
- 2 boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps
- Improved RF rejection, perfect for broadcast applications
- Phantom power for condenser mics
- 4 high-headroom line inputs
- Selectable instrument inputs on first two channels - no DI box needed
- 2-band EQ (80Hz, 12kHz)
- 18dB/oct 100Hz low-cut filter on mic input channels
- High-resolution 8-segment stereo meters
- Sealed rotary controls resist dust and grime
- "Built-Like-A-Tank" rugged steel chassis with powder-coat finish
- High-visibility, high-contrast controls deliver convenient "at-a-glance" visual feedback
- Main Mix Noise
- Main Mix Down, Channel Level Down: -103dBu
- Main Mix @ Unity, Channel Level Down: -98dBu
- Main Mix @ Unity, Channel Level @ Unity: -92dBu
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio, ref. +4dBu: 102dB
Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)
- 20Hz - 80kHz Bandwith: <0.005%
- 20Hz - 20kHz Bandwith: <0.003%
- Main MIx Down: -70dBu
- Channel Level Down: -94dBu
Equivalent Input Noise (EIN)
- 150 Termination: -128.5dBu, 20Hz - 20kHz
Common Mode Rejection Ratio (CMRR)
- 1kHz: better than -70dB
- Mic In: +21dBu
- Tape In: +24dBu
- All Other Inputs: +22dBu
- All Outputs: +22dBu
- High Shelving: 15dB @ 12kHz
- Low Shelving: 15dB @ 80Hz
- Power Consumption: 8W, 100 - 120V AC, 50 - 60HZ
- AC Connector: 2-pin IEC 250V AC
- Operating Temperature: 32F - 104F
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 7.3" x 5.8" x 1.6"
- Weight (w/ power supply): 3lbs
- Weight (w/o power supply): 2.5lbs
- 1 year