The Primacoustic Z840 1225 00 Nimbus is a high-performance ceiling cloud designed to hang from the ceiling and capture ambient energy by absorbing sound as it hits the face of the panel, all while trapping powerful reflections from the ceiling on the back side of the panel.
The Nimbus is made from 1.5" (38mm) thick high-density 6lb per cubic foot (96 kg/m3) glass wool that is completely encapsulated with micromesh and resin hardened edges. The acoustic panel is then covered in either Broadway acoustically transparent fabric or coated in Primacoustic's proprietary textured white paintable finish. Installation is easy using the included screw-in Helix cloud anchors, SlipNot suspension cables and ceiling hooks. As with all Broadway panels the Nimbus has been fire tested, achieving the most stringent fire safety ratings in the US, Canada and Europe.
Each Nimbus kit ships with two panels, eight Helix cloud anchors and SlipNot suspension cables, as well as T-anchors and eye hooks for ceiling mounting. Available in black, grey or beige acoustic fabric; or in a paintable textured white finish. The Primacoustic Nimbus cloud gracefully suspends from the ceiling of any room to provide effective reverberant control for improved intelligibility.
- 24" x 48" ceiling cloud with hanging kit
- Eliminates excessive room echo and reverb
- Easily mounts to any ceiling
- Improves intelligibility for easier communication
- Dimensions: 24 inch x 48 inch x 1.5 inch (610 x 1219 x 38mm)
- Core Material: Formed, semi-rigid inorganic glass fibers
- Density: 6.0 lbs pcf (96 kg/m3)
- Weight: 8.3 lbs (3.8 kg)
- Facing: Acoustically transparent polyester or paintable glass wool tissue micromesh sealed with latex paint
- Backing: Sealed with acoustically transparent micromesh
- Edge Treatment: Sealed and hardened with resin
- Recycled Content: Up to 40%