The R12RT is the flagship of the RocknRoller Multi-Cart line, featuring rugged, foam-filled no-flat 10" rear wheels and 8" front casters that are designed to navigate just about any terrain, including gravel, grass, or other uneven surfaces with ease. The R-Trac tires ride smoothly with excellent traction, similar to pneumatic tires, but without the hassle of upkeep or repair. The patented 8-in-1 cart can transform easily to adjust to various load sizes, allowing you to move large amounts of gear in no time at all. Extending from 34" to 52" in length, the R12RT has a weight capacity of 500lbs, but also folds small for storage or transport in a vehicle. The textured powder coated steel is durable and also reduces slippage during transport.
DJ & Live Sound, Film & TV Production, Location Sound, Facility Maintenance, General Contracting, Wedding Photography, Live Performance, Marching Bands & Drum Corps, HVAC Contracting, Sports, Scientific/Field Study/Research, Delivery Vans, Pet Shows, Trade Shows
- Powder-coated steel tube frame telescopes from 34"-52" in length with 32" foldable sides.
- 10"x3" R-Trac no-flat rear wheels
- 8"x2" patented R-Trac no-flat swivel casters with brake.
- Load cap.: 500 lbs./32 cu. ft.
- Wt: 36 lbs.
- Tubing gauge: 16 gauge (0.065" wall)
- Tubing size on main frame: .75" and 1" square steel tube
- 19mm axle
- Polypropylene Hub with Polyurethane
- Foam tires