MXL V67G HE - Heritage Edition
'Old school tube mellow' is often used to describe the sound of the V67g HE. Designed mainly for vocals, the V67g HE combines Class A FET circuitry and a transformer-coupled output for an open and pure sound. The V67g HE comes through with killer vocals even in front of a busy mix and has great stage appeal with a gold-plated round grill and distinctive, vintage body. You'll be amazed by the sound this cleverly-designed microphone provides and pleasantly pleased with the price.
MXL V67G HE
Large Capsule Condenser Microphone
MXL is a leading manufacturer of high performance audio products for professionals and recording enthusiasts around the world. MXL’s award-winning solutions continue to astound today’s top artists, engineers, professional producers, and businesses that require sonic perfection on stage, in the studio, and in the conference room.
- Solid-state mic that breathes warmth into vocals
- Rich midrange that matches tube microphones
- Crystal clear sound that's loaded with warmth
- Penetrating vocals that stay above the tracks
- Excellent for R&B, pop, rock and country
- Type: Pressure gradient condenser mic
- Diaphragm: 6 micron gold-sputtered
- Capsule Size: 32mm/1.26in.
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 20kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 15 mV/Pa
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Output: Transformer-balanced
- Equivalent Noise: 20 dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- S/N Ratio: 74 dB (Ref. 1 PA A-weighted)
- Max SPL for .5% THD: 130 dB
- Power Requirements: Phantom Power 48V (+/- 4V)
- Size: 47 mm x 184 mm/1.85 in. x 7.24 in.
- Weight: 1.3 lbs/589.67g
- Metal Finish: Silver Frost body and Chrome Grill