The chair is of big importance for your overall feeling and health.
As a producer, most of your working time you'll spend sitting on a chair. Having an ergonomic chair supporting your body on the right points is of great importance and is one of the best investments for people who are doing their job by sitting long hours. Not only that Ergo 2.0. is extremely comfortable and ergonomic, we went one step farther adding features like adjustable Armrest to be adjusted up and down and moved forward-backward allowing you to find your best possible position. Ergo 2.0. is designed to support the most important part of your back, lumbar region of the spine. If you are not used to having proper lumbar support, it might take some time for your body to get used to it. Ergo 2.0. Studio Chair can be locked into a straight position and 3 other back positions or unlocked to swivel backward for these chilling moments. There is practically no plastic involved in constructional parts of this chair. Extra soft PU Leather covers high-quality foam inside, not too soft, not and not too hard either. Not only that Ergo 2.0. giving you exceptional support to your body, it gives you this sleek minimalistic look that perfectly fits your new StudioDesk. It will last for many years to come from all aspects. Ergo 2.0. comes in two different colors - light grey and Black.
- Solid build
- Still base in chrome finish
- 5 x Black PU wheel
- Easy Rolling in all directions even on the carpets
- Armrest padded with the foam
- Armrest adjustable up and down, front and back movements.
- Extreme back support
- High-density foam seat and backrest
- High-quality PU leather
- Single Handle lock Mechanism for adjusting height and lock function in three lower positions.
- Easy to assemble
- Sit adjustable in height withing range from 45 - 56 cm / "17.71 - 22" inches from the ground.
- Sit width 53 cm / 20.86"
- Sit depth 53 cm / 20.86"
- General dimensions when on lowest position H 117 x D 66 x W 67 / H "46 x D 26" x W 26.37"
- Weight 22 kg