ETYPlugs are the world's highest fidelity non-custom earplugs. They reduce most noise to safe levels while preserving the clarity of speech and the richness of music. ETYPlugs are configured to replicate the natural response of the ear canal so that when sound enters the earplug, it is reproduced unchanged, exactly the same as the ear would hear it, only quieter.
ETY-Plugs High Fidelity Earplugs
ETY-Plugs are the world's highest fidelity non-custom earplugs. They reduce most noise to safe levels while preserving the clarity of speech and the richness of music.
- Standard size fits most ear canals
- ETY-Plugs are reusable. With heavy use the eartips can weaken and could break. Replace every 3-6 months
- Includes neck cord and carrying case
- Not recommended for gunfire, sleeping or swimming
Why Hearing Protection?
Noise-induced hearing loss is cumulative and irreversible. It is also completely preventable.
We are constantly bombarded by unsafe noise levels in our daily lives. A recent study by the World Health Organization found over a billion young people are at risk of noise-induced hearing damage.
Regular use of ETY-Plugs helps protect you from the lifelong effects of over exposure to loud sounds.
Where to use hearing protection?
- Concerts, Performances & Clubs
- Outdoor Music Festivals
- Airshows & Parades
- Motorsports & Athletic Events
- Industrial Work, Machinery & Construction
- Yard work, Power Tools & Home Improvement
- Travel, Commuting & Studying
- Noise Sensitivity, Sensory Issues & Auditory Processing Issues
Why ER20 ETY-Plugs?
ETY-Plugs use a proprietary tuned resonator and acoustic resistor to replicate the natural response of the ear canal. Sound is reproduced unchanged, as the ear would hear it, only quieter.
Standard foam earplugs reduce mid-range and high frequencies resulting in muffled speech and music. ETY-Plugs reduce sound levels evenly, preserving clarity of speech and communication, and richness of music.
ETY-Plugs are available in 2 sizes, standard and large. Each yield approximately 20dB sound reduction when worn properly.
Standard fits the majority of users.