Mon-Fri 9AM-4PM EST
The Mackie 802VLZ4 8-channel mixer features the proven performance of their flagship Onyx mic preamps in a desk-friendly, ultra-compact design that is perfect for professional applications with a lower input need.
From every input to every output, the 802VLZ4 is designed to provide the highest headroom and lowest noise possible for maximum signal integrity.
Plus, it truly is "Built-Like-A-Tank" with a ridiculously rugged solid steel chassis and high contrast controls for ultimate tactile control.
And with features like intrument level inputs, phantom power and level metering, the 802VLZ4 offers a true step-up performance and durability that's ideal for your professional application.
Perfection Of Compact Analog Mixer Design
Mackie relentlessly pursues the perfection of the compact mixer. VLZ4 ups the level of sonic quality at every level, featuring Mackie's flagship Onyx mic preamps and premium components from front to back. The result is the most rock solid, the most easy to use and, yes, the best sounding compact mixer ever created.
The Original No-Nonsense Compact Mixer Series
Now featuring Mackie's flagship Onyx mic preamps, the comprehensive Mackie VLZ4 line delivers the proven feature set, high-headroom/low-noise design and "Built-Like-A-Tank" construction that created an industry more than 25 years ago. From every input to every output, VLZ4 is optimized to deliver professional-quality results each and every time.
- 8-channel mixer featuring Mackie signature high-headroom/low-noise design
- 3 boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps
- Ultra-wide 60dB gain range
- 128.5 dB dynamic range
- +22 dBu line input handling
- Extended frequency response
- Distortion under 0.0007% (20Hz 50kHz)
- Improved RF rejection perfect for broadcast applications
- Phantom power for condenser mics
- 8 high-headroom line inputs
- Selectable instrument inputs on first two channels no DI box needed
- 3-band EQ (80Hz, 2.5kHz, 12kHz)
- 18 dB/oct 100Hz low-cut filter on mic input channels
- Aux send, level, pan and PFL solo on each channel
- Stereo return for connecting FX processor or other stereo source
- ALT 3/4 stereo bus for added routing flexibility
- Control room / phones source matrix
- High-resolution 12-segment stereo meters
- Sealed rotary controls resist dust and grime
- Built-Like-A-Tank rugged steel chassis with powder-coat finish
- High-visibility, high-contrast controls deliver convenient at-a-glance visual feedback
- Universal power supply for worldwide use
- Main Mix Noise
- Main Mix Down, Channel Level Down: -95dBu (XLR), -101dBu (TRS)
- Main Mix @ Unity, Channel Level Down: -90dBu (XLR), -96dBu (TRS)
- Main Mix @ Unity, Channel Level @ Unity: -94dBu (XLR), -90dBu (TRS)
Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)
- Mic Pre @ Insert: <0.001%
- Main MIx Down: -75dBu
- Channel Alt/Mute Switch Engaged: -100dBu
- Channel Level Down: -100dBu
Equivalent Input Noise (EIN)
- 150 Termination: -128.5dBu, 20Hz - 20kHz
Common Mode Rejection Ratio (CMRR)
- 1kHz: better than -70dB
- Mic In: +21dBu
- Tape In: +22dBu
- All Other Inputs: +22dBu
- Main Mix XLR Out: +28dBu
- All Outputs: +22dBu
- High Shelving: 15dB @ 12kHz
- Mid Peaking: 15dB @ 2.5kHz
- Low Shelving: 15dB @ 80Hz
- Power Consumption: 13W, 100 - 120V AC, 50 - 60HZ
- AC Connector: 2-pin IEC 250V AC
- Operating Temperature: 32F - 104F
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 4.3" x 12.1" x 15.8"
- Weight: 6.8lbs
- 1 year