Mon-Fri 9AM-4PM EST
Sure, we all know the Mackie Big Knob is the go-to monitor controller for studios the world over. But, now that they've added in the high-resolution goodness of an Onyx recording and playback solution, Big Knob truly becomes the nerve center for your studio. Or, if you are looking for excruciatingly simple volume control/monitor switching, the Big Knob Passive delivers at an amazing price.
The Mackie Big Knob has proven itself for more than a decade as the go-to monitor controlling solution for project and professional studios. The all-new Big Knob family takes the best of this classic workflow, delivering the right solution for the modern studio.
Both the Big Knob Studio and Big Knob Studio+ offer high-resolution USB interfacing (with resolutions up to 192 kHz), featuring dual Onyx mic preamps, delivering an ultra-wide 60 dB of gain range and award-winning sound quality.
The expanded Big Knob lineup offers models with unique feature sets and I/O to suit a huge range of applications. Features like dual headphone outs, a dedicated amp-driven studio out, a true cue mix and more ensure Big Knob will fit right into your studio or workspace.
- Professional source and monitor selection
- Choose between 4 sources and 3 monitor pairs
- Classic Big Knob volume control
- Independent trim on all sources and monitor outs
- Mono, mute and dim functions
- Flexible 2x4 USB recording interface
- Two boutique-quality Onyx mix preamps including phantom power for condenser microphones
- High-resolution 96kHz/24-bit recording and playback
- Cue mix allows controlled blending of direct inputs with other signals for zero-latency recording
- Choice of recording paths provide flexibility for applications like podcasting
- Comprehensive feature set for professional studios
- Flexible source connections including convenient 1/8" input for your smartphone
- Dual headphone outs with independent level control and both USB and AUX source options
- Flexible talkback options including external mic input and footswitch control
- Dedicated high-resolution input source metering
- 16-segment high-resolution input source metering
- Sturdy "Built-Like-A-Tank" design
- Compatible with all major DAWs on both Mac and Windows
- Source/monitor I/O: 4x3
- USB I/O: 2X4
- Resolution: 192kHz/24-bit
- Mono/Mute/Dim: Yes
- Dedicated Studio Out: Yes
- Headphone Outs: 2, Dedicated