Mon-Fri 9AM-4PM EST
Everything you need to record and produce on the go.
Record wherever inspiration strikes with this complete, all-PreSonus package! Featuring multiplatform, bus-powered AudioBox iTwo audio/MIDI interface and award-winning Studio One recording and production software, PreSonus AudioBox iTwo Studio includes everything you need to record demos, rehearsal sessions, podcasts, sound effects for video, and your next hit record.
AudioBox iTwo: The interface for producers on the go.
The AudioBox iTwo is PreSonus' most versatile bus-powered audio/MIDI interface, providing two combo mic and switchable line/instrument inputs with a high-performance mic preamplifier. In the studio or in the field, it's great for recording synths, guitars, and anything you can capture with mics. Compact and ruggedly built, AudioBox iTwo is a complete solution for mobile musicians, sound designers, and podcasters. Read more about the AudioBox iTwo.
Studio One Artist makes recording a breeze.
No other entry-level recording and production software is this easy to learn and use, yet is capable of creating studio-quality output. Studio One Artist lets you work quickly and stay focused on your inspiration, offers unlimited tracks and plug-ins, and delivers features not normally found in entry-level DAWs. Access powerful editing tools without wading through menus. Load and save audio clips, MIDI files, and effects by drag-and-drop. Studio One makes it easy!
Capture every nuance with the M7 condenser microphone.
Get your mic collection off to a good start with the M7 large-diaphragm condenser microphone. Condenser mics are the overwhelming choice of recording studio professionals, enabling you to capture musical details, harmonics, and subtle nuances that would get lost with dynamic mics. Large-diaphragm condenser microphones, like the M7, tend to "warm up" a sound, making them the go-to microphone for recording vocals and a wide range of instruments.
Hear every detail with HD7 professional headphones.
PreSonus' high-definition HD7 headphones take advantage of a patented, semi-open sound chamber to deliver exceptionally deep low frequencies with a balanced and yet powerful bass punch. Accurate midrange and extended treble response let you pick out the fine details of a mix or track. The lightweight, ergonomic design adjusts to any head size, offering a comfortable listening experience during long recording sessions.
- Bus-powered USB 2.0/iPad audio interface
- 24-bit resolution; 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz sampling rate
- Compatible with almost all recording software for Mac, Windows, and iPad
- 2 microphone inputs with low-noise, high-headroom, Class A mic preamplifiers and +48V
- 2 switchable line/instrument inputs
- 2 balanced 1/4" TRS main line-level outputs
- 1x1 MIDI In/Out
- Elegant single-window work environment
- Powerful drag-and-drop functionality
- Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- Content browser with convenient sort options and preview player
- Most intuitive MIDI-mapping system available
- Real-time audio time-stretching and resampling
- Multitrack comping and MIDI editing
- Simple, intuitive, mobile recording solution for Apple iPad
- Records two stereo tracks at up to 24-bit, 96 kHz
- One-tap recording
- Direct wireless transfer of sessions to PreSonus Studio One
- Editing functions include cut, copy, paste, split, and duplicate
- Level and Pan controls for balancing your tracks
- Saves in compact Apple Lossless format
- Works with any iPad-compatible interface, including the internal iPad microphone
- Large-diaphragm design
- Captures far more detail than a dynamic mic
- Mic stand adaptor
- Phantom-powered via AudioBox iTwo
- 9 ft / 3 m cable included
- Cloth carry bag included
- High neodymium resolution drivers
- Precision-tuned acoustic chamber
- Extended bass response
- Built tough to withstand abuse
- Auto-fit head pads
- Comfortable and long-lasting ear pads
- 98" / 2.5m single-side cable
- Optimized pressure
- Microphone Preamp
- Type: XLR female, balanced
- Frequency Response (3.0 dB): 10 Hz to 40 kHz
- Input Impedance (Balanced): 1,200
- THD+N (unwtd, 1 kHz @ +4 dBu Output, Unity Gain): < 0.008%
- S/N Ratio (Unity Gain, Ref. = +4 dBu, 20 Hz to 22 kHz): > 95 dB
- Gain Control Range ( 1 dB): 0 dB to 52 dB
- Max Input Level (Unity Gain, 1 kHz @ 0.5% THD+N): +10 dBu
- Phantom Power (2 VDC): +48 VDC
- Type: 1/4" TRS female, balanced
- Input Impedance: 10 k
- Type: 1/4" TS female, unbalanced
- Input Impedance: 1 M
- Type: 1/4" TRS female, balanced
- Output Impedance: 51
- Headphone Output
- Type: 1/4" TRS active stereo
- Maximum Output: 60 mW/ch. @ 60 Load
- Frequency Response (1.0 dB): 20 Hz - 30 kHz
- Type: Dual 5-pin female DIN
- ADC Dynamic Range (A-wtd, 48 kHz Sample Rate): 105 dB
- DAC Dynamic Range (A-wtd, 48 kHz Sample Rate): 105 dB
- Bit Depth: 24
- Reference Level for 0 dBFS: +10 dBu
- Internal Sample Frequency Selections (kHz): 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96
- Power: USB bus-powered
- Height: 1.71" (43.5 mm)
- Depth: 5.31" (135 mm)
- Width: 7.56" (192 mm)
- Weight: 1.35 lbs (0.62 kg)
- Ultra-mobile AudioBox iTwo bus-powered, 2-channel, USB/iPad audio/MIDI interface for Mac, Windows, and iPad
- Award-winning Studio One Artist DAW software for Mac and Windows
- Easy-to-use Capture Duo recording software for iPad (free from the Apple App Store)
- Warm-sounding M7 large-diaphragm condenser mic
- High-definition HD7 headphones
- Nimbit Free account for marketing and distribution