Mon-Fri 9AM-4PM EST
Powerful and musical, Temblor T10 active, front-firing subwoofers are designed to deliver fast and accurate transient response, extending low frequencies without a hint of "tubbiness" or overshoot. This ensures that Temblor-series subwoofers complement full-range monitors without overshadowing them, naturally extending the reach of your full-range system's low end so that you can produce your best mix from top to bottom.
Tight, Clean, Responsive Bass
The Temblor T10's glass-composite low-frequency driver delivers tight and responsive bass, thanks to its lightweight and rigid cone. This design also provides lower distortion than other materials, ensuring that the sub-bass reproduction in your monitoring system is as coherent and clear as your full-range monitors.
A Perfect Fit With Your Full-Range Monitors
Temblor-series subwoofers make integrating a subwoofer into your monitoring setup easy so you can create the flattest possible response. The Temblor T10 provides a continuously variable lowpass filter (50Hz - 130Hz), allowing you to create a seamless crossover transition between your full-range studio monitors and subwoofer for the most accurate listening environment possible.
The Central Hub Of Your Monitoring Setup
Temblor T10 subwoofers provide the connections and controls necessary to act as the central hub for a basic monitoring setup. A switchable highpass filter on the full-range outputs helps to avoid frequency cancellation and reinforcement in the subwoofer's upper range. A polarity invert ensures your system is in phase.
The Temblor T10 also features a momentary footswitch (included), making it easy to compare your mix with or without sub-bass frequencies and ensure it will sound good on a wide variety of systems.
When you hear the low-frequency foundation of your mix accurately, you can make more informed decisions and create more translatable mixes. Temblor T10 subwoofers are the natural sub-bass extension for virtually any full-range monitoring system.
- 10-inch, front-firing, glass-composite low-frequency transducer
- Front-firing, bass-reflex acoustic port
- Built-in crossover
- Switchable highpass filter removes frequency content below 80 Hz from the full-range signal sent from the Temblor outputs to the main monitors
- Momentary footswitch (included) bypasses the subwoofer, highpass filter, and Sub Out
- Polarity invert
- Ground-lift switch
- 250 watt, Class AB amplification
- Internal damping and heat sink
- Integrated rubber feet for stable placement
- Inputs: 2 XLR (bal), 2 1/4" TRS (bal), 2 RCA (unbal)
- Outputs: 2 XLR (bal, full range with 80Hz HPF option), 2 1/4" TRS (bal, full range with 80Hz HPF option), 1 XLR (bal, Sub Out)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 200Hz
- Low Pass Filter Frequency: 50 - 130Hz (variable)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >98dB (A weighted)
- THD: 0.019% @ power <160W
- Amplifier Power: 250W peak, 170W RMS
- Power Consumption: 230W
- Amplifier Type: Class AB
- Peak SPL at 1m: 113dB
- Woofer: 10" glass-composite, front-firing
- Acoustic Port: Front-firing bass reflex
- Input Gain Range: -30dB - +6dB
- Polarity Switch: 0 or 180
- Low Pass Filter Control: 50Hz - 130Hz
- Ground Lift Switch: On/Off
- High Pass Filter Switch: On/Off
- Bypass Footswitch: On/Off
Physical & Power
- Power: 100-120V ~50/60Hz or 220-240V ~50/60Hz
- Cabinet: Vinyl-laminated MDF
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 15.75" x 12.6" x 15.75"
- Weight: 39.46lbs