The StarTech DP2HDMI DisplayPort to HDMI adapter lets you connect an HDMI-enabled video display to a DisplayPort video source (e.g.DisplayPort video cards, etc.), eliminating the expense of having to upgrade your display for DisplayPort compatibility.
This adapter supports display resolutions of up to 1920x1200 allowing you to take full advantage of HDMI video capability.
DP2HDMI is a passive adapter cable that requires a DP++ port (DisplayPort++), meaning that DVI and HDMI signals can also be passed through the port.
This adapter allows for audio pass-through if supported by the video source. Please review the video source manual to confirm support.
Ideal for digital entertainment centers, home offices, business conference rooms and trade show displays
Keep your existing HDMI-enabled monitor to be used with your new DisplayPort device
Ideal for using your HDMI monitor as a secondary display
Backed by a StarTech 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Supports PC resolutions up to 1920x1200 and HDTV resolutions up to 1080p
- Latching DisplayPort connector ensures a solid connection
- Easy to use cable, no software required
- Active or Passive Adapter: Passive
- Adapter Style: Adapters
- Audio: Yes
- AV Input: DisplayPort
- AV Output: HDMI
- Audio Specifications: 5.1 Surround Sound
- Maximum Digital Resolutions: 1920x1200 / 1080p
- Connector A: 1 - DisplayPort (20 pin) Latching Male
- Connector B: 1 - HDMI (19 pin) Female
- Cable Length: 5 in [127 mm]
- Color: Black
- Product Length: 9.4 in [240 mm]
- Product Weight: 1.8 oz [50 g]
- PACKAGING INFORMATION
- Shipping (Package) Weight: 2.1 oz [59 g]
- 1 - DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter
- 2 Years