Artesia AMC-10 Cardioid Condenser Microphone with Pop Filter, XLR Cable and Tripod Stand
Estimated Shipping Widget will be displayed here! (with custom color)
The Artesia AMC-10 is a large diaphragm studio condenser mic captures every detail in vocals & instruments.
The Artessia AMC-10 Professional cardioid condenser microphone that is both very quiet and sensitive. The low self noise allows you to give your work the dynamics it deserves. This mic can handle the extremes from ultra-sensitive to ultra-loud. The AMC-10 can handle 135dB SPL so you can rest assured that even in front of loud guitar cabinets, your recording won't distort due to overload. The versatile, durable Artesia AMC-10 is a great choice for all studio applications and an amazingly affordable studio solution!
Artesia AMC-10 Cardioid Condenser Microphone with Pop Shield, XLR Cable and Tripod Stand Key Features:
- Acoustic Principle: Externally polarized 1" condenser with gold plated membrane
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Ultra-low noise transformerless circuitry
- State-of-the-art surface-mount electronics
- Heavy-duty satin-nickel finish
- Internal shock mounting system
- Gold plated output connectors
- True Condenser (externally biased)