Artesia M-300 Studio Monitors give you an inexpensive way to get accurate sound that regular computer speakers simply can't deliver. The M-300 near field reference monitor takes professional 5" near field monitoring speakers for the entry level to yet another level. Woofers that offer excellent low-frequency reproduction with next to no distortion, and silk-dome tweeters that deliver smooth and balanced highs. The Result: sound you can trust, which means the mixes you create will translate better from one stereo to another. That's something you won't get out of multimedia speakers, which are designed to make music sound better, not to reproduce audio accurately. The M-300 is the perfect alternative to the higher end reference monitor market.
Top Performance. Excellent Frequency Response: 50hz - 20Khz
XLR & TS Connections. High quality XLR balanced, TS unbalanced audio cables are recommended for input connection.
Modern Design. Vented box speaker system with a vent port on the rear panel.
Artesia M-300 5-Inch 60-Watt Studio Monitor - Specifications:
- Tls Class-D Stereo Amplifier
- HFDriver: 1 inch silk dome Tweeter
- LF Driver: 5.25 inch Wooffer
- SPL: 85dB+/-3dB
- Crossover Point: 1.8Khz
- Frequency Response: 50hz 20Khz
- Maximum Output Power: 60WX 1
- Input Connectors:TS unbalanced; XLR balanced
- Indicator: power and standby/on switch LED on front panel
- Other: standby/on switch(power saving mode)