DTP 340 REX Dynamic Bass Instrument Microphone
- Switchable Enhanced Frequency Response specifically tailored for a powerful kick drum sound
- Perfectly suited for recording bass instruments and percussion
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern for maximum isolation of the main sound source
- Outstanding gain before feedback
- Rock-solid full metal die-cast body suited for rough daily touring routine
Developed for entry-level use, Lewitt's DTP 340 REX makes the hearts of beat aficionados beat faster. Thanks to its cardioid polar pattern and customized frequency response, the dynamic DTP 340 REX offers everything you need to mic bass instruments: catchy, impressive sound and reliable performance on stage and in the studio. In addition to the accustomed neutral and pure sound, developed for maximum application diversity, the 'Enhanced Frequency Response' switchable right on the microphone will deliver an unbeatably impressive sound by emphasizing frequencies from 70-150 Hz and 3-5 kHz - especially optimized for use on kick drums. Based in Vienna, Lewitt stands for high-performance microphones designed to deliver unaltered, authentic sound for memorable recordings. Their exclusive use of high-quality components and advanced technological features ensures that Lewitt mics capture every sonic detail.