Mon-Fri 9AM-4PM EST
A Merit Series Power Conditioner is the perfect low-cost AC power solution for any rack mount system. Install an M-8x2 in to the top slot of your rack, and the eight switched outlets in the rear panel will power up and protect all your equipment up to a 15-amp load. The M-8x2 is designed for applications where lights are not required.These units are great for many applications! Lets take a look at a few of them............
You've got a rack for your effects, preamps, tuner...You're going to plug that into the wall? One big spike and your rig is up in smoke. Furman's standard level surge/spike protection defends your gear from the spikes and surges that are so common at gigs and practice spots. With Furman's standard level RFI/EMI filtration, you'll get a quieter tone without pops, crackles, and the local radio station coming out of your amp. Plus, dual pull-out lamps let you see your rack without turning the house lights on.
Can't track down where that noise is coming from? Your mix sounding flat? With Furman's standard level RFI/EMI filtration you'll lower the noise floor caused by the dirty AC power coming into your console or DAW. Furman's standard level surge and spike protection keeps your sensitive digital equipment from acting funny or burning up due to everyday spikes and surges. With a 15A capacity and nine total outlets, it's enough to power your whole home studio.
Bars, clubs and other event venues have some of the worst power out there - from air compressors turning on and off to light shows pulling current loads up and down, the AC power can be a strain on the circuits in your rig. Furman's standard level protection and filtration keeps the bad stuff out. The dual pull-out front panel lights also let you discreetly see your board and gear without distracting from the show on the dance floor.
When you're out there gigging, you never know what kind of power you're going to get. The wear and tear on mobile rigs eventually takes it toll - that's why it's smart to plug into Furman's standard level protection and RFI/EMI filtration. It keeps your equipment safe and sounding clean. Whether you're setting up a show at the local club or powering up the church band for their next service, make sure you give them power they can trust.
The applications are endless and at prices like these there's no excuse to be without at least one!
- AC noise filtering to reduce radio frequency and electromagnetic interference (RFI/EMI).
- Spike & surge protection ensures equipment stays safe and your power stays clean.
- "Protection OK" indicator.
- 8 rear panel outlets and 1 front panel convenience outlet.
- 15 amp rating, with circuit breaker.
- Three year warranty.
- Maximum Output Current: 15 amps
- Line Cord: 6 ft., captive, 14 AWG, with 3-conductor Edison plug
- Operating Voltage: 120VAC 60Hz
- Spike Protection Mode: Line to neutral
- Energy Dissipation: 170 joules
- Peak Impulse Current: 12,000 amps
- Maximum Continuous Operating Voltage: 130 VAC RMS
- Let Through Voltage (@ 125 amps, 8/20uS waveform) 400 volts
- Noise Attenuation: Transverse mode: Greater than 23dB, 200Khz to 10 Mhz
- Dimensions: 1.75" H x 19" W x 3.75" D
- Weight: 4.9 lbs.
- Safety Agency Listing: cTUVus
- Warranty: Merit Series units are protected by a limited three year warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship.