Green Glue RGG400100 Acoustic Glue 28 Ounce Tube - 12 Pack
Original price $299.99 - Original price $299.99
$299.99 - $299.99
Current price $299.99
3+ in stock, ready to be shipped
Estimated Shipping Widget will be displayed here! (with custom color)
Green Glue is a constrained layer damping system, which as a damping material is sandwiched between two other rigid materials such as two sheets of drywall or any other porous building material. Damping occurs when the viscoelastic center of the "sandwich" is sheared. Green Glue works effectively against any impact or airborne noise control problem.
Green Glue can be used over any existing wall, floor or ceiling by simply adding another layer of material. No rolling, painting or troweling is necessary. Just open the tube and apply in a random pattern. With a fast and easy installation, anybody can soundproof a room with Green Glue.
- Ultra low VOC's, is non-toxic and cleans up with soap and water.
- Drastically reduces impact and airborne noise. It is one of the few products that can solve both.
- Beats the cost and performance of Quiet Sheetrock or any other high-cost "special" sheetrock.
- The only product actually designed for use over existing walls and ceilings
- Ideal for home theaters, recording studios, playrooms; wood, tile and carpet floors; anywhere you want some peace and quiet!
- Already used thousands of times with astounding results. Stop neighbor noise and create a quieter home, workplace, condo or conference room.