Mon-Fri 9AM-4PM EST
Everything you need to record and produce on the go.
Record wherever inspiration strikes with this complete, all-PreSonus package! Featuring multiplatform, bus-powered AudioBox iTwo audio/MIDI interface and award-winning Studio One recording and production software, PreSonus AudioBox iTwo Studio includes everything you need to record demos, rehearsal sessions, podcasts, sound effects for video, and your next hit record.
AudioBox iTwo: The interface for producers on the go.
The AudioBox iTwo is our most versatile bus-powered audio/MIDI interface, providing two combo mic and switchable line/instrument inputs with a high-performance mic preamplifier. In the studio or in the field, it's great for recording synths, guitars, and anything you can capture with mics. Compact and ruggedly built, AudioBox iTwo is a complete solution for mobile musicians, sound designers, and podcasters.
Studio One Artist makes recording a breeze.
No other entry-level recording and production software is this easy to learn and use, yet is capable of creating studio-quality output. Studio One Artist lets you work quickly and stay focused on your inspiration, offers unlimited tracks and plug-ins, and delivers features not normally found in entry-level DAWs. Access powerful editing tools without wading through menus. Load and save audio clips, MIDI files, and effects by drag-and-drop. Studio One makes it easy!
Record on the go with Capture Duo for iPad
Based on Capture live-recording software for StudioLive mixers, Capture Duo lets you record two stereo tracks with up to 24-bit, 96 kHz fidelity using the AudioBox iTwo, another MFi audio interface for iPad, or the iPad's built-in mics. You can wirelessly transfer recordings directly from Capture Duo to a Mac or PC running Studio One, then edit, sweeten, overdub, and mix with the power of a world-class DAW. If two tracks aren't enough, purchase the low-cost, 32-track Capture for iPad to create a truly mobile professional recording system.
Capture every nuance with the M7 condenser microphone.
Get your mic collection off to a good start with the M7 large-diaphragm condenser microphone. Condenser mics are the overwhelming choice of recording studio professionals, enabling you to capture musical details, harmonics, and subtle nuances that would get lost with dynamic mics. Large-diaphragm condenser microphones, like the M7, tend to "warm up" a sound, making them the go-to microphone for recording vocals and a wide range of instruments.
- Bus-powered USB 2.0/iPad audio interface
- 24-bit resolution; 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz sampling rate
- 1 microphone input with low-noise, high-headroom, Class A mic preamplifier and +48V phantom power
- 1 instrument input
- 2 balanced 1/4" TRS main line-level outputs
- Stereo headphone output with independent level control
- Zero-latency monitoring via internal analog mixer (iOne: fixed 50/50 mix via Direct button; iTwo: variable mix via Mix knob)
- Large main volume knob
- Signal present and clipping LEDs
- Studio One Artist DAW software (Mac/Windows) and 6+ GB of third-party resources
- Transfer files wirelessly from Capture for iPad to Studio One
- Compatible with almost all recording software for Mac, Windows, and iPad
- Nimbit Free account to distribute and sell your music
- Kensington lock hole
- Metal chassis
- Microphone Preamp
- Type: XLR female
- Frequency Response: (3.0 dB) 10 Hz to 40 kHz
- Input Impedance (Balanced): 1,200 ohm
- THD+N (unwtd, 1 kHz @ +4 dBu Output, Unity Gain): < 0.008%
- S/N Ratio (Unity Gain, Ref. = +4 dBu, 20 Hz to 22 kHz): > 95 dB
- Gain Control Range ( 1 dB): 0 dB to 52 dB
- Max Input Level (Unity Gain, 1 kHz @ 0.5% THD+N): +10 dBu
- Phantom Power (2 VDC) +48 VDC
- Type: 1/4" TRS Female, balanced
- Input Impedance: 10k
- Type: 1/4" TS female, unbalanced
- Input Impedance: 11 M
- Type: 1/4" TRS female, balanced
- Output Impedance: 51
- Output Level: +10dBu
- Type: 1/4" TRS active stereo
- Maximum Output: 60 mW/ch. @ 60 Load
- Frequency Response: (1.0 dB) 20 Hz - 30 kHz
- Type: Dual 5-pin Female DIN
- ADC Dynamic Range (A-wtd, 48 kHz Sample Rate): 105 dB
- DAC Dynamic Range (A-wtd, 48 kHz Sample Rate): 105 dB
- Bit Depth: 24
- Reference Level for 0 dBFS: 10 dBu
- Internal Sample Frequency Selections (kHz): 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96
- Power: USB bus-powered
- Height: 1.71" (43.5 mm)
- Depth: 5.31" (135 mm)
- Width: 5.91" (150 mm)
- Weight: 1.35 lbs (0.62 kg)
- Windows 7 x64/x86 SP1, Windows 8 x64/x86 or later
- Intel Core Duo processor (Intel Core i3 or better recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- Mac OS X 10.8 or later
- Intel CoreT Duo processor (Intel Core i3 or better recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- Windows and Mac Systems:
- USB 2.0 Port
- Internet connection for registration and download of included software
- Internal or external 7200 RPM storage drive highly recommended
- Monitor with at least 1280x800 resolution
- Apple iPad
- iPad Air, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad (4th generation), iPad mini, iPad (3rd generation), iPad 2
- iOS 7.0.1 or higher