Rosco Chroma Key Paints have been formulated with the assistance of video technicians throughout the country. They are manufactured to provide the high luminance values and color saturation for keying effects.
- FINISH: Matte.
- SOLVENT: Water.
- BINDER TYPE: Vinyl Acrylic.
- DILUTION: Use straight out of the can. If necessary, dilute with water. Diluting Chroma Key paints may make coverage less even.
- SURFACE PREPARATION: Surfaces should be clean, dry and free from dirt and grease. Prime porous surfaces, except fabrics, using Rosco Tough Prime. If painting a new plaster surface, prime wall with a commercial primer/sealer designed for raw plaster. Then use Rosco Tough prime as a final preparation.
- APPLICATION: Stir contents before use. Do not shake. Apply by brush, roller, or spray gun. Apply in thin, even, uniform coats, using a good quality brush or roller. Use overlapping strokes, keeping a wet edge. Change roller direction often to avoid patterns and streaking.
- FILM THICKNESS: 2 mil. Dry Film.
- COVERAGE: Appx 300 sq. ft. per gallon.
- AVG. DRY TIME: AT 75F Dries to the touch in 30 minutes. Can be re-coated in 1-2 hours.
- CLEAN-UP: Soap and water.
- SHELF LIFE: Minimum 24 months.
- PACKAGING: 1 and 5 Gallon.