Mon-Fri 9AM-4PM EST
The Samson MBA48 Microphone Boom Arm is the perfect microphone accessories for any radio, podcast or home studio setup. Its articulating design provides a maximum horizontal/vertical arm reach of 48", giving users convenient flexibility with their mic placement. The MBA48 also features internal springs that allow for silent and effortless positioning, which is ideal while recording or during live broadcasts.
With two mounting options included, the MBA48 can be temporarily attached to a table or desk with the C-clamp mount, or more permanently fixed to a surface with the flange mount. In combination with durable steel construction, this mic boom arms offer 5/8"-27 mic clip threading that can accommodate any mic weighing up to five pounds.
- Articulating microphone boom arm
- Durable steel construction
- Internal springs for silent and effortless positioning
- 48" maximum arm reach
- 5/8"-27 mic clip threading
- 5lb maximum weight capacity
- C-clamp mount (2" maximum grip) included
- Flange mount (with wood screws) included