Mon-Fri 9AM-4PM EST
This all-in-one Recording Ensemble delivers outstanding performance for both vocals and instruments. Ideal for quality-oriented but budget-mindful musicians, the MXL 550/551R Ensemble includes the MXL 550 and MXL 551. The MXL 550 is a robust vocal condenser microphone with exceptional clarity and tonal quality. The MXL 551 instrument microphone provides the dynamic range needed for acoustic guitars, drums, high-hat cymbals, pianos, percussion, stringed instruments and more.
Microphone pair that can cover all recording needs
Perfect to use together one for vocals, one for instruments
Fine-tuned to deliver extra clarity and detail
FET preamp with balanced output and low noise
Distinctive design with a striking red body
- Type Pressure gradient condenser microphone
- Capsule Size 22mm/1.26 in.
- Frequency response 30Hz - 20kHz
- Polar pattern Cardioid
- Sensitivity 15mV/Pa
- Output Impedence 200 ohms
- Equivalent Noise 20 dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- S/N Ratio 80 dB (Ref. 1Pa A-weighted)
- Max SPL for .5% THD 130 dB
- Power Requirements 48V phantom power (+/- 4V)
- Current Consumption <3.0mA
- Size 47mm x 170mm/1.85 in. x 6.69 in.
- Weight 0.8 lbs /362.87g
- Metal Finish Red with chrome grill