The versatile Artesia AMC-20 Cardioid Condenser Microphone is a true workhorse in the studio. It can literally capture virtually any sound source. Whether recording loud sources such as a drum or keyboard or guitar cabinet, you can enjoy clear sounding tracks with distortion free recording.
Its exacting electronic components produce the sweet highs, smooth mids and robust lows. Its large diaphragm and cardioid polar pickup pattern produces a high output sensitivity, low noise and wide dynamic range. The AMC-20 is an affordable studio microphone for not only for sensitive vocal and strings but also guitars, brass, drums and more.
The AMC-20 is set from the factory to operate with 48volt phantom power use, but it also has the ability to operate at a 5 Volt level for Desktop and Laptop computers. It includes a standard XLR to XLR cable for normal studio use and also a second cable, a XLR to 3.5mm jack output. In either format you can expect superior results for all your recording needs.
Artesia AMC-20 Cardioid Condenser Microphone with Shock Mount and Metal POP Filter Key Features:
- Unique pure Aluminum plated microphone capsule
- Large-diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone with modern sonic signature
- Transparent sound with superb highs lows and mids and detailed harmonic content
- Large diaphragm ensures incredibly accurate and transparent sound
- Studio workhorse, excellent for vocals, strings even guitars, brass, drums and more
- Exclusive circuit design delivers noise, high sensitivity and wide dynamic range
- Nickel plated shock mount and integrated metal pop filter
- Durable Zinc alloy body with brass grill
- Operation versatility with 48 V phantom power and 5 Volt power