BLANKET-1 Economy Sound Blanket for Studio Acoustic Treatment 72 x 80 Inches with 36 ounces of filler per yard
The BLANKET-1 with 36 ounces of filler per yard is an economical solution for helping to absorb reflected sound over tough to cover spaces like doors and windows. These bleed-proof blankets are constructed of pre-consumer cotton batting/filler with a durable polyester binding and zig-zag reinforced double-lock stitching to resist tears and hold the cushioning in place. Not only an amazingly affordable alternative to sound dampening in rehearsal and recording studios these blankets are also a cost effective way to protect studio gear and furniture when changing sets, great for an easy glide on your studio floor and can help prevent scratches and scuff marks when moving.
- Oversized 72 x 80 inch blanket with 36 ounces of filler per yard to absorb sound and shock.
- Zig-zag stitched padding provides consistent cushioning.
- Economy blanket features more padding than the Budget and heavy-duty stitching.
- Covering: Cotton & polycotton blend
- Batting/filler: 100% undetermined fibers
- Binding: 100% polyester
- Not colorfast