Mon-Fri 9AM-4PM EST
Samson's Graphite 49 USB MIDI Controller gives you all the performance and production control you need to get the most out of your music software. Combining an intuitive 49-key semi-weighted keyboard with a feature set that is both useful and accessible, the Graphite 49 is a sleek, powerful tool that allows you to express your most dynamic musical ideas.
The Graphite 49's semi-weighted keyboard provides musicians with a responsive and expressive platform that is designed to feel more like an instrument than a controller. It comes equipped with velocity-sensitive keys that accurately capture the dynamics of a performance. Aftertouch offers customizable control over a variety of effects and parameters, for example the addition of growl to a saxophone or vibrato to strings. With 49 keys, the Graphite 49's pitch range is perfect for performing, while remaining highly portable.
The Graphite 49 is easy to use. With dedicated Transpose and Octave buttons, you can change the key of any given instrument, as well as expand the keyboard to a full 4-octave range, without using any sub menus or shift keys. With all of these comprehensive features, not to mention classic Pitch Bend and Modulation wheels, the Graphite 49 puts a wide range of musical expression and tone manipulation at your fingertips.
- 49-key semi-weighted keyboard with aftertouch
- 9 programmable faders, 8 encoders and 16 buttons for hands-on control over your DAW and virtual instruments
- 4 velocity-sensitive trigger pads with aftertouch (two banks each) for drum sounds and samples
- Large LCD display provides real-time feedback
- Includes MIDI Out, USB and sustain pedal connections
- Compact design, perfect for live performance and studio applications
- Dedicated Transpose and Octave buttons, Pitch Bend and Modulation wheels
- 4 zones for creating splits and layering sounds
- Adjustable velocity curve for both keys and pads
- USB bus powered
- Bundled with Native Instrument's Komplete Elements 8 music production software