Shure SM137-LC Instrument Microphone with Zipper Pouch & Mic Clip
Estimated Shipping Widget will be displayed here! (with custom color)
The SM137 is a versatile, flat-response cardioid condenser probe microphone.
The SM137 has an ultra-thin diaphragm for a frequency response that combines a smooth high-end with a tight, controlled low-end and a 15db pad for natural sound reproduction in both acoustic and high volume performance applications.
Acoustic String Instruments
- Ultra-thin diaphragm for smooth high end and tight, controlled low end
- 15dB pad for performance consistency across a wider range of high SPL sources
- Low self-noise and transformerless preamplifier circuitry
- Type: Permanently Biased Condenser
- Frequency Response: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid